01. What is a Free Ad?
A Free Ad is an Ad consisting of a heading and body (about 500 characters in length) in one category. It runs for 30 days, and after that it is automatically expired. You will be notified by email that your Ad has expired. If you want to renew it, then you would need to login and renew the same Ad for next 30 days.
02. Who can use ClassAds.pk?
03. What is a valid URL address?
A valid URL address consists of the name and location of your site. Example: http://www.yoursite.com.
04. Do I have to register at ClassAds.pk?
05. I have a product to sell on ClassAds.pk. Do I have to register first before I can put it up for sale?
Yes, if you are a seller, ClassAds.pk requires you to register at the site of course, FREE of cost before you can start selling your products.
06. I am a dealer. Can I sell my stocks on ClassAds.pk ?
Yes, you can. We welcome all dealers.
07. I am a manufacturer. Can I sell on ClassAds.pk?
Yes, of course. We welcome manufacturers because they can cut across middlemen and provide the best bargains to the buyers.
08. Where do I log in ?
On ClassAds.pk home page you can see the Login button to the right. Just enter your email address and your password, click on the “Login Now” button, and you are in.
09. I cannot remember my password. Help me!
It is simple to retrieve your password at ClassAds.pk. Open the login page and in the Member Login area, you will see a link “Forgot Password?” click on that and it will take you to a page where you can enter your email ID and request for your misplaced password. Our administrator will then mail it to you.
10. The product I want to sell is not found in any category or sub-category at ClassAds.pk. What do I do?
ClassAds.pk has most categories covered. However, if you feel you cannot match your product with our listing categories, then: be creative and try to fit your product to the closest sub-category or drop us a suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Can I change my information or password that I had entered while registering at ClassAds.pk ?
Yes you can. In the Member Area, click on “Profile Settings” and you will be able to change your information including password.
12. Can I register twice at ClassAds.pk?
Yes, you can register as many times as you like provided you provide a unique Email ID each time you register. You may want to do this if you have many products for sale. If you don’t then we recommend you to register just once.
13. Can my advertisement be deleted?
14. Will I be notified when my ad has expired?
15. Hey, I cannot see my advertisement! Why?
That may be because the advertisement period you had specified may have expired and the system would have deleted your ad automatically. Or, maybe the administrator would have deleted your advertisement because it did not conform to our Terms and Conditions.
16. How many Free Ads can I submit?
You can place only 5 free ads with free membership. Please avoid posting duplicate Ads.
17. How many paid ads can I submit?
This depends on your pricing plan selected.
17. How long does a Paid Ad stay listed?
Paid Ads stay posted for 30 days as well.
18. Will I be billed any additional money when my ad has expired?
19. In what order are the ads placed?
Ads are placed with the newest ones on top.