Posted on: 18 Jun, 2019
Drive-in Pallet Racking – KFurnitures
1. Drive-in racking needs less passages, the space utilization can be improved by 30% to 70-80%.
2. Suitable for storing goods with large quantities but few varities, especially for standard goods.
3. Widely used in high-cost warehouse, like cold warehouse, food beverage warehouse etc. The cost can be mended by the improved space utilizaiton.
1. Drive-in racking components: frame, top back beam, top back bracing, row spacer, corbel, support beam.
2. Forklift needs to drive through the aisles to pick up an load goods, FIFO and FILO both are available.
3. To improve the storage efficiency, the single side depth should be within 8 pallets, and double side depth should be within 15 pallets.
4. Load capacity for per pallet should be within 1500kg, height is better within 10m.
5. First level pallets can be placed on the floor to save cost.